It was twenty years ago today, Big Sweaty taught the gang to play. They've been trying to learn the game, But they've never gotten better than lame. So may I introduce to you, The act you've know for all these years, The Rooseveldt Park Try-To-Play Volleyball Club.
We're the Rooseveldt Park Try-To-Play Volleyball Club, We hope you will enjoy the show, We're the Rooseveldt Park Try-To-Play Volleyball Club, Sit back and let your lunch-time go.
We're the Rooseveldt Park Try-To-Play Volleyball Club, the Rooseveldt Park Try-To-Play Volleyball Club,
It's wonderful to play here, it's certainly a thrill. You're such a lovely audience, We'd like to take you home with us, We'd love to take you home
I don't really want to stop the show, But I thought that you might like to know, The killer's going to spike the ball, And he wants you all to duck and fall. So let me introduce to you, The one and only Arnie Cheeze, And the Rooseveldt Park Try-To-Play Volleyball Club.